This Akeneo extension can be considered as a toolbox that will bring you all the features you need to import products from files and increase your productivity. With the help of the Advanced Imports Connector module, you can configure your job profiles to adapt the structure or values of your files.
This extension can be really useful when you need to make the first initialization of your product catalog without modifying your files manually. It can be also used to transfer product data coming from other systems using files & will save you a load of time of development & manual modifications.
How to install the extension?
Just follow this tutorial.
- Stop modifying your files manually. Take control of your imports from the interface.
- Import your products & product models in .xlsx or .csv files.
- Add mappings with Akeneo formatted data & columns of your files.
- Create automatically attribute options while importing your products.
- Add new columns with default values (ex: unit columns, categories).
- Replace values in your files with Akeneo data or attribute options.
- Fasten the configuration by importing your mappings in CSV files.
- Add new categories to your products without replacing the existing ones.
- The Advanced Imports Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, & Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- This module works with Akeneo 3.2.x. Download Akeneo from here
- This module uses the Custom Entity Bundle made by Akeneo: here
- It uses PhpSpreadsheet bundle: here
The 4.x version support will be available soon.
Module code is completely open that means anyone can customize the code as per his / her need, as the developer of the module I also provide customization and development of the module please contact me for module customization.